React JavaScript

• 294 posts
    February 13, 2023 4:45 PM PST

React JavaScript for platforms as opposed to PHP?  A friend of mine just introduced to me the React JS.  I thought I'd share it for conversation.

https://reactjs.org/

• 34 posts
    February 14, 2023 1:30 AM PST

Interesting but I'm not that advanced! I find Javascript the most difficult language to understand. However I know it can be powerful! 

• 294 posts
    February 14, 2023 9:47 AM PST

I'm a bit fascinated too after looking at it.  I'd like to see some comparable code between react javascript and php.  I'd also like to know if the websites that are created with react.js are in fact less buggy, what happens when you add an addon/plugin to the interface, do they operate on a higher level/smoother?  Is javascript fussy, or more accurate and how many web developers are proficient in javascript and do they prefer it over php?

I'd also like to know what current platforms are built on react.js and why it was chosen for their platform over php?  Is php becoming less relevant or is react.js just merely the Cadallic choice in scripts over the basic Ford model?

• 34 posts
    February 14, 2023 12:37 PM PST

Ok,

I know some programming but I thought the two went hand in hand!

• 294 posts
    February 14, 2023 1:20 PM PST

I have zero clue; not a programmer, which is why I'm intently curious how it works.

I'll see if I can find some code from php and javascript that are meant to give the same result.  I'd like to see how different they really look to each other? 

I'm sure there's a meme for newbies questioning for programming knowledge.

This post was edited by Web Diva at March 5, 2023 9:35 AM PST