Wild Camping

• 221 posts
    October 2, 2024 10:24 AM PDT

Not sure if I've posted any TikTok videos of this woman before, full of admiration.  In her 50s and after a marriage break up she decided to take up wild camping.  She lives in Scotland and actually camps in the winter months.  She produces some superb meals on a camp stove.  

I find her videos fascinating.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGd17CGo5/

Geffers

• 221 posts
    October 7, 2024 11:40 PM PDT

She posts quite a few videos of her adventures, all on TikTok, many posters duplicate to Youtube and other platforms but she does not appear to do so,

• 313 posts
    October 19, 2024 8:26 AM PDT

Oh my gosh, I couldn't do that...out in the wild, all by herself, just a tent separating her from the elements etc. 😱 Her meals looked great though and the scenery was beautiful.  Sad about her marriage, but more power to her for doing what's she loves.

• 221 posts
    October 19, 2024 3:39 PM PDT

She is in her 50s and only recently started this wild camping, last year I think.  I too think her meals look amazing, all cooked in the one pan.

She camps in the winter too, Scotland in the Winter - wow.

Geffers

• 313 posts
    October 20, 2024 8:06 AM PDT
    Geffers G said:

She is in her 50s and only recently started this wild camping, last year I think.  I too think her meals look amazing, all cooked in the one pan.

She camps in the winter too, Scotland in the Winter - wow.

Geffers

Scotland in the winter is freaking cold.  She must have the right blood for it, plus clothing and boots rated to handle the temperature.  I suppose hiking in Scottish mountains is safer than hiking in any mountain here in the US.  Her meals do look good and I can't figure out how she's caring food and all that gear.😱